Do you feel out of luck when it comes to Facebook business strategy? When social marketing gurus discuss marketing strategies, they never come to the point and accept that Facebook marketing isn’t exactly easy. You have to reach people and attract them to your website. If you don’t have brand awareness tactics, you’ll be out of luck.
Now that Facebook Fan Marketing has made the facts straight, the number of users who log to Facebook everyday is mind boggling. There are literally millions of people who visit Facebook at least once a day. And then there are others who just never leave Facebook. In such a vast market, there is tough competition, and if you are unable to get fans, you can buy Facebook likes. Why? Because though there are millions of people on Facebook, most of them won’t even look at your Facebook page. This is normal; there are billions of people on the earth, but how many have actually met you? And out of them, how many really like you? Just like that, it is hard to get users who would like your page.
Facebook business is all about getting ROI, and getting returns is almost impossible if you don’t have a strong Facebook presence.
So far so good, but how does this fit your business strategy?
Fitting the strategy
Hundreds of surveys have shown that people like pages of companies that they are customers of. They also like the pages that give them some kinds of discounts. You cannot create a separate tab for new visitors now since Facebook has changed. So how do you get famous? You should know how to create a Facebook page for business. Here are some tips:
1. Start with your existing customers. When they buy things from you, encourage them to like your page on Facebook. That’s the least resistance path. Since liking a page doesn’t cost anything, many of them will go ahead and like your page. And if you are a friendly person, they will even leave comments there and interact with your company.
3. If you are a Facebook fan yourself, you can utilize the time that you spend on Facebook anyway. If you have a large circle of friends, you can invite some of them to your page. They might like your page and feel like joining it and commenting on posts. Encourage them to share their views on your fan page timeline. Your page can act like a resource to help people.
4. Facebook lets you monitor your returns, so it is easy to compare how much returns you’re getting from Facebook and how much you’re getting from offline sources. Examine the prospects and ask them what social networks they have joined. Use this information when you build a contact form.
5. When your prospects fill out your form, find them on Facebook and connect to them. When they connect to you, invite them to your fan page. But this can only be done if you have the communication skills to impress people.
6. Let your customers know that you are available on Facebook as well and if they have any problem, they can contact you through Facebook. This will encourage them to like your page so that they can come to you in case they have a problem with your products or services.
Have you tried these Facebook business strategies yet? Getting famous on Facebook isn’t easy, so you need to experiment and change your methodologies from time to time. Share your views on how you plan your Facebook campaign.
Looking for some Facebook training for business? Read the next post.
You Just Cannot Afford to miss a Facebook Advertising Coupon
If you already have a business page Facebook, then there are chances that you have already received a mail ...