Facebook has gained a lot of popularity in recent years. It began in 2004 and it is presently the number one social networking site. All businesspeople know that Facebook is an extremely important marketing tool. Thus it is important to get the answer to the question, What is Facebook for business marketing?
According to Facebook Fan Marketing, before you start a Facebook campaign, you need to know that it’s not that simple. Consider these factors:
1. Upkeep: If you are setting up a Facebook account just so that you can make it and leave it, it won’t give you any profits. You have to start conversation with your fans and customers. Also don’t just go quiet in mid conversation. Make sure you answer their question and keep them engaged.
2. Time: It won’t take up your entire day, but you would have to give it at least one hour every day so that you can engage with your audience and answer their questions. Remember, Facebook is a way to make social presence, and you can’t make social presence if you are unavailable.
3. Fresh content: Your page needs to have fresh and interesting content that keeps your fans happy. People want to learn things, but they don’t want to be bored. So provide them whatever you think is interesting and whatever will keep them happy. This will entice more fans.
4. Monitor discussions: You’ve got to keep a track of what is happening on your discussion boards. Unnoticed or unaddressed issues show that you do not care about your fans. This will turn off the others and they will not interact with your page that much. You should respond quickly to your fans.
5. Fans might not be customers. All fans do not convert into sales, but they do spread the word. So a large number of fans is always good, but you should keep your hopes realistic. If a person likes your page, it doesn’t mean they will buy your products as well.
6. Strategy: If you want Facebook to be effective for your business, you should target a specific demographic. That demographic should be related to your industry. Your target should be like “I want to raise ROI by about 20% in people of age group 20-30”. Such a kind of strategy would be highly focused and thus produce better results.
Once you understand the tasks that you have to do to get Facebook recognition, you can get started. Here are some steps that you should follow:
1. Create a Fan Page
You can setup business accounts easily by logging in from your personal id and then creating a business page. Do not create another personal page for your business id. Creating a fan page is really easy. After you make it, add relevant details and your page would be ready. You could buy facebook fans here.
2. Use attractive images
The new Facebook layout has timeline for fan pages as well. You can set a good company image for the horizontal timeline cover. Since the new format gives you a lot of space to attract your fans, utilize it and post an attractive visual presentation.
3. Link it to Twitter
Did you know your fan page can be linked to Twitter, so whenever you post something on your Facebook fan page, it will automatically be tweeted from your Twitter id. This will save you from extra trouble and you don’t have to visit your Twitter profile every so often.
Hope this post helped answer your question, ‘How can Facebook help my business?’. Keep reading for more, because coming ahead are Facebook marketing tips.
Successful Facebook Campaigns: Most Important Elements
Whatever you do for your brand marketing online can be totally free, unless you want to offer some kind ...