Getting more people to like you on Facebook is a great way of building a social media presence. So how to increase Facebook likes? Facebook Fan Marketing surveys show that Facebook likes are much more effective than running email campaigns. Since email is usually full of spam, people rely on what their friends like on Facebook. Below is a survey which shows the number of retailers shared by people in Facebook.
1. Make sure your ads are rotated daily, because if you don’t give something new to people, they will get bored of the same content. Make people talk about your content by giving them something fresh every day. Your CTR can drop by about 50% after the initial 24 hours, so don’t just set the ads and then forget about them.
2. Add the Facebook Social box to your website or blog. You can get a lot of likes this way.
3. You can offer some exclusive deals to people who like your page. For example, a training video that is available only to your page fans.
4. Run some kind of competition program and reward your fans. People like participating in competitions.
5. Give people a hint to like your page. Direct their attention towards the Like button.
6. Buy Facebook Likes from us. This is probably the fastest way to increase fan base. This is how Supre Fashion brand got 40,000 fans in no time.
7. Offer some incentive to your fans. For example, you can give them a free ebook if they like your page.
8. Whenever you add new content to your blog, post an update on your Facebook page as well. This way your fans will stay updated with new content. Facebook is like an extension to your blog, so make sure you use it correctly.
9. Use attractive high resolution images for your page. An image is worth a thousand words and it can attract your target audience, making them keep coming back for more.
10. You can ask questions from your fans regularly. For this, you can use the question app of Facebook.
11. Make sure your email signature includes a link to your Facebook page.
12. You can also include a compelling video to welcome people who land on your Facebook page.
13. One simple tip for how to increase Facebook likes (which is often overlooked): Add the ‘Follow us’ button on the top of your blog or website. This way, if people like your blog or website, they can click on it to follow your posts.
14. Make incentivized ‘Like’ page. This page would motivate users to click on the Like button. Let it be the landing page for your Facebook company profile.
15. If possible, add the Facebook like button in the HTML template of your emails so that people can easily like your website directly from your email newsletters.
16. Add a big custom made banner to your website or blog, asking people to like it.
17. Add a Facebook link as one of the LinkedIn links that are included in LinkedIn profile settings.
18. Add interesting daily updates that are relevant to your niche. This will keep people hooked on to your page for more updates.
19. If you can, offer discounts to people who like your page. For example if you sell a product, you can offer discounts to your fans.
20. And if you are creative enough, come up with your own ideas to get more fans.
Here are details on how do facebook ads cost. Have you got any innovative ideas to increase Facebook likes?
How to increase Facebook likes if you have already followed all the above tips? Share with us.
Using Facebook for Business – 20 Tips to Make Your Marketing Endeavors Successful
Launched at the beginning of the online social network boom, Facebook has cemented its status as ‘the’ social network. ...