Which Details Do We Ask For?
Details such as your name, addresses (mailing and email), telephone contacts or credit card info are only requested when placing an order or registering. Basic information about you is collected when you join our mailing list, or participate in a survey. You can also access our site anonymously.
Why do We Need Your Information?
The details collected help us:
1. Make your experience more personal, by understanding what your unique needs are.
2. Better our website, by using the responses we get to improve different aspects of the website.
3. Offer better customer service. The information helps us respond more intuitively to customers wishes.
4. Conduct transactions. Your information remains discrete, and protected and only shared when its necessary to facilitate the delivery of the product or service you require.
Conduct promotions and surveys
5. Send important emails. While we do ask for an email address when processing an order, the address is only used to communicate any useful information or update concerning your order.
Unsubscribing details are included with each email (at the bottom) should you want to opt out.
How Do We Secure Your Details?
Strict security measures are put in place to protect any personal details you share with us.
Our server is secured, implementing SSL technology and complex encryptions, consequently limiting access to only those with the right level of authorization. Following a transaction, our servers do not store any confidential information such credit card and social security details, etc)
What about cookies?
No, they are not enabled.
Is any Information Shared With Third Parties?
Personal information is kept discrete. While trusted parities, such as webmasters and other partners might access the information, they adhere to a confidentiality agreement. Exceptions to this, are when the law demands it, or when its necessary to protect rights and safety. Impersonal information might be shared for purposes such as advertising.
Compliance with California Online Privacy Protection Act
We remain compliant with this Protection Act, and therefore do not share any confidential information without your permission. Users can, at will, adjust their details through the ‘Edit Profile’ page, upon logging in.
Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
We remain compliant with COPPA as well, and we therefore, do not collect details of anyone under the age of 13. All our offerings are meant for people aged 13 and older.
Terms and Conditions
The guidelines of using our website, including all limitations and liabilities are detailed at http://www.fansbuy.org/terms